Throw some confetti and pop the champagne! You're getting married!
1. Any body of water, preferably the ocean!
2. Judges 6:12
3. My rescue dog, Tippy!
4. Wildflowers, Dahlias, and Peonies!
5. Gilmore Girls
6. Lambrusco (Literally the BEST red wine ever)
7. Dolly Parton is my absolute favorite. I've been obsessed with her ever since I was 2.
9. Chocolate and coffee (hello iced caramel macchiato).
10. Finding new gluten free recipes!
1. I grew up competitively swimming for 10 years!
2. I have Celiac Disease but I'm also in love with bagels, cupcakes, everything so if you have GF recipes, send them over!
3. My hair is 100% natural and I once got the nickname 'Simba' because of it.
I've lived in Charleston, Nova Scotia (Canada), Reggio Emilia (Italy), and now Greenwood, SC. My love of traveling started when I was very young through our family vacations! In 2019 I will be going to Oregon, Iceland, and hopefully on a cross country road trip!
Growing up in Charleston, I was constantly at the beach. Folly was where we packed up our mini-van and headed off to! I'll never forget my bougie board, sand castles, and sea shell hunting. Even though I'm in the upstate right now, I know I'll return to the beach at some point soon. I think I have more water in my veins than anything else.
I promised myself when I was living in Italy that I would never return back to America only to live a complacent life. I dare to chase adventure in my everyday life, learn everything I can about different cultures, and continue building relationships with people through my passions.