Throw some confetti and pop the champagne! You're getting married!
1. Any body of water, preferably the ocean!
2. Judges 6:12
3. My rescue dog, Tippy!
4. Wildflowers, Dahlias, and Peonies!
5. Golden Girls & Gilmore Girls
6. Lambrusco (Literally the BEST red wine ever)
7. Dolly Parton is my absolute favorite. I've been obsessed with her ever since I was 2.
8. Swimming! (In the summer you can mostly find me at the pool or beach!)
9. Chocolate and coffee (hello iced caramel macchiato).
10. Finding new gluten free recipes!
1. I grew up competitively swimming for 10 years!
2. I am ALWAYS down for a scary movie!!
3. My hair is 100% natural and I once got
the nickname 'Simba' because of it.
I'm not your average wedding photographer. I'm a passionate entrepreneur with a heart for serving and providing an amazing experience. I customize my sessions to reflect my couples relationships and vision that they've been dreaming of since she said "yes". I believe in love at first sight and hanging your portraits up on your walls to enjoy for years to come!
I'm based in Charleston, SC but am constantly traveling to other locations around the world. I'm passionate about my clients, traveling, and living a life I love.
I've lived in Charleston, Nova Scotia (Canada), Reggio Emilia (Italy), and Greenwood, SC. My love of traveling started when I was very young through our family vacations! Some of my favorite countries that I've visited are Italy, Croatia, Greece, Costa Rica, and France!
My brides are my #1 priority!
I am your go to girl throughout the entire process!
Need to call and cry about something that didn't go as planned? I'll answer.
Want to binge-watch Grey's Anatomy and eat stuffed crust pizza? Girl...I'll be there!
Need help getting your shoes on during your wedding day or steaming your dress? Been there, done that!
Whatever you need, I'm your girl!
Growing up in Charleston, I was constantly at the beach. Folly was where we packed up our mini-van and headed off to! I'll never forget my bougie board, sand castles, and sea shell hunting. I think I have more water in my veins than anything else.
I promised myself when I was living in Italy that I would never return back to America only to live a complacent life. I dare to chase adventure in my everyday life, learn everything I can about different cultures, and continue building relationships with people through my passions.